Friday, September 30, 2005

And Back from AREMA!

Yes, I am! You can expect some updates during the next week, mostly along the lines of my personal observations and perceptions. Almost to a person, everyone I spoke with noted that this year's Annual Conference exceeded expectations.

With a few exceptions, the presentations were splendid. The Exhibits were good, too. Upcoming construction projects, descriptions of excellent services provided to customers, and updates of new technology were all featured.

All of this continues to amaze my friends and relatives who don't comprehend how so many people can talk so much about railroad track for three days straight.

So, I will leave you today with one quote I heard from a friend, which might become the watchword of certain upcoming posts: "You can't write down common sense!" And how true that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home