Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thoughts From "Anonymous"

As an answer to my post concerning the upcoming Ripper Awards, which were subsequently given out, Anonymous had a very interesting idea. Anonymous claims that Agencies might consider creating a list of Contractors as a way to eliminate some of the prevailing attitude that many Contractors, including reputable and ethical ones, are guilty until proven innocent.

Anonymous had two Agencies to be considered for Rippers, too.

Anonymous (another sibling?) offers another insight concerning the lack of training and experience of people who are now in positions of authority, in response to one of my earlier posts.

These are the very sorts of things I wanted to see and read when I started Rip Track. Thanks to Anonymous, and believe me I am fully sympathetic to any desires to keep any author's anonimity.

Your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home