Monday, June 27, 2005

The Track Guy

Not me. It's Mr. John Zuspan. He is the "King Snipe" of Track Guy Consultants. And if anyone deserves to be called "The Track Guy", it is John.

He has taught several seminars, jointly with others as well as by himself. He has provided valuable services to a number of track owners and other clients. He publishes a most informative Newsletter. And he has opened The Track Guy website. I bet that if you go there and send him a message, John would be more than happy to include you on his mailing list.

But by far the most encouraging thing to me is the philosophy that motivates John, at least as far as our role in training the new people who are going to have their hands on the throttle of this business in a very short time. Once you are on his webpage, go to the Inspection Bullet on the right side of the Homepage and read the paragraph at the bottom. John is singing my song. More power to him.

UPDATE: John is back from a track inspection trip to Siberia! If you have tried to contact him without success, try again now.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, August 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. The Rail Industry has given me and my family a wonder and increasing better quality of life. I am extremely gratful that I found a profesion early in my life that gives me challenges, satisfaction and rewards. I am also gratful that my Father taught me good work ethics. Railroad Track has been my life ever since I drove that first spike in 1974.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home